Ice Cream Trucks For Sale
You'll find listings here of Ice Cream Trucks for sale. Some units will just have dipping cabinets while others will be outfitted with soft serve and/or soft serve with dipping cabinets.
Used Ice Cream trucks all hinge on keeping things really cold or making them cold instantly. The latter requires a lot of power. Be sure to keep an eye on power requirements and generator capabilities as you search for a used ice cream truck.
Ice Cream Truck for sale 2001 Workhorse $55,000
Truck is being sold with brand, ready to work. Truck hasn't been operated, recently licensed by state of Florida and ready to be transferred. Very low food waste and very high profit margin business! Wondering why someone would sell that? Key employee that was to run another truck in the fleet had a baby and life happens.
Truck is equipped with two Onan generators, one dedicated to general kitchen operation and one for the Stoelting Soft Serve machine that pushes out different flavors.
Size: 26' long Stepvan Soft Serve Ice Cream Truck
Diesel Engine, Automatic Transmission
2 Onan 12KW Generators on each side of truck in rear balancing load.
Stoelting O431 Soft Serve Machine
Diamond plate cabinets
Stainless 3 compartment sink
Stainless hand wash sink
2 - gal hot water heater
Fresh water tank 35 Gallon
Waste water tank 45 Gallon
Tips on buying a used ice cream truck:
1. Always get an inspection from a mechanic, just because it seems fine doesn't mean it is.
2. Test as much equipment as possible, attempt to use it the way you would in service, the more you know before purchase the better.
3. Test drive the vehicle and make sure you are purchasing an ice cream truck you think you'll be ok with driving.
4. Ask a lot of questions like: What has been repaired lately? When was the last time the truck or trailer had maintenance service performed? How heavy is it? Are there any warranties on work that has recently been done or on the build if it was built recently or ie crate motors and transmissions usually have a 3 year warranty.
5. Wrapping a food trailer or truck, even if you feel like it's unnecessary, it's fundamental to branding and success.